Water testing guidelines:
- Test your water every day if you can.
- Water samples should be obtained from the pool at least 18″ deep.
- Water should test out within the following ranges:
- Chlorine level – 1.0 – 3.0 parts-per-million
- PH – 7.2- 7.6
- Total Alkalinity – 80 -120
- Calcium Harness – 200 -400
NOTE – There is more to having clean water than noted above. It is highly recommended that you periodically take a water sample to your local pool supply store where they can perform more extensive testing, and of course you can always contact a pool professional at Jay Jay’s to arrange a service call.